(Vancouver, B.C., Canada)
At Woewoda Communications we understand the role that events and well managed business meetings or conferences can play in creating, maintaining and strengthening business relationships.
From networking, to increasing brand awareness, to developing new business, to driving growth, to an exchange of new ideas and information, a well-organized event or meeting can be a positive and rewarding experience for all those involved.
Our event planning and meeting management services covers the following venues:
- Board & business meetings
- Client appreciation events
- Annual shareholder meetings
- Corporate Shows
- Employee appreciation events
- Trade shows
- Product launches
- Public exhibits/exhibitions
- Company socials
- Open houses (corporate)
- Ground breaking ceremonies
- Union events
Event Planning and Meeting Management
As professional event planners and meeting managers our team will design, plan, organize and manage your corporate meeting or industry event from its very beginning to its successful conclusion.
- Planning, supervising, and executing a diverse array of highly successful trade shows, corporate and sales or department meetings, and general events comprising up to 1,200 attendees to enhance brand messaging and expand revenue-producing opportunities.
- Overseeing all aspects of meetings including site selection, budget administration, vendor/contract negotiation, catering, marketing materials, participant registration, audio/visual equipment, travel itineraries, and on-site transportation.
- Strategically negotiating substantial cost savings with contracted hotels and vendors for event-specific services; selecting, hiring, and managing third-party vendors to ensure optimal cost efficiency and end results.
- Interfacing with a variety of departments to facilitate meeting/event strategy and management efforts.
- Building solid relationships with vendors, managers, caterers, and hotel and convention personnel through effective interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Regardless of whether your event is only a few hours long, a whole day, a weekend, an entire week or even longer, we have the team that can make your event or meeting a memorable and successful experience.