Competitive business & social pressures are forcing a redefinition of the relationship between organization and community.
In today’s competitive business environment, the organization must be more than just a shareholder. The broad array of new stakeholders that the company must embrace requires a new perspective on governance and behavior. Positive, proactive connections to the community can translate into a boost for their bottom line.
When an organization makes a strong commitment to the local community, it not only helps attract top employees, but it also positions itself positively among its customers and improves its position in the marketplace.
Our Community Relations service includes:
- Planning and implementing a community relationship program that allows for our client to build a positive & sustainable relationship with their local community
- developing public relations strategies that will promote our clients mission statement
- implementing and managing community outreach programs
- organizing events and coordinating volunteers
- writing and releasing publicity material such as press releases and media advisories